Home-based – West Midlands and North West
*Home based with Regional responsibility for the West Midlands and North West covering Worcester and Birmingham and up to Manchester. Candidates must live within the territory*
Competitive salary, company vehicle/allowance and bonus opportunity available
This technical sales role comes to market from a global business and leading manufacturer of test and measurement solutions for use in the Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Oil & Gas and Power Generation industries. Their constant research and innovation means that they have been able to stay at the forefront of the market and gives you the chance to join amidst a number of new product releases.
Joining as Sales Specialist for the Wets Midlands and North West your role will be split between maintaining existing clients and networking to gain new business. Your responsibilities will include direct sales and promotion of the full product portfolio with a view to growing market share as well as providing after sales support.
Full Responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting and managing customer requirements
- Coordinating successful delivery of sales projects
- Technical presentations and product demonstrations to show how a product will meet client requirements
- Provide technical assistance and product education to new and existing customers
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and seminars
- Reporting to the national sales manager your role will see you working across a wide variety of environments including academic research, Quality assurance within UK manufacturing and R&D facilities.
Sound interesting? To carry out this key position they are seeking an educated engineer with strong commercial acumen. A UK driving license is essential and ideally you will be based in the West Midlands or North West region.
Whether you are a proven sales professional or currently in a technical role related to Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Remote Visual Inspection (RVI), Analytical Instrumentation (ANI) or Industrial Microscopy and keen to move into sales they would be open to your application.
Key skills and experience sought include:
- HNC/HND or degree qualified in science or engineering
- Strong commercial acumen
- Technical background covering Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Remote Visual Inspection (RVI), Analytical Instrumentation (ANI) or Industrial Microscopy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Experience within technical sales into the Aerospace, Automotive, Power generation or Oil & Gas sectors would be ideal but is not essential
In return this home-based role comes with a structured training plan for your development, performance related bonus opportunity and strong employee benefits including up to 12% pension contribution.