This role comes to market from a global leader in the design and manufacture of electromechanical products as well as class I and II medical devices. A multi-national corporation the business is continuing to invest in the development of next generation technology that makes a positive impact.
Joining them as Quality Analyst you will be responsible for reporting on the performance of quality systems versus business objectives, capturing, preparing and presenting data to senior management to allow for effective decision making. This will include a focus on improving on current data analysis methods and systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Implement and work toward all applicable quality, regulatory, health & safety and environmental requirements as laid out in company policies
- Collate, analyse and present KPI data to senior management and key stakeholders throughout the business
- Manage schedules and produce required reports detailing the current performance of the Quality Management Systems.
- Manipulation of large sets of data using data analytics tool such as excel, ClickView, micro strategy and Minitab
- Creating data analysis tools and reports to improve on current reporting and availability of information. Analyse potential software and systems for improved data collation
- Act as the subject matter expert for Quality Assurance applications and databases
- Organise and support quality management review meetings to update managers on quality performance
To carry out this key role in their quality team the business are seeking experienced data analyst with a degree in a mathematics or statistics discipline. Strong working knowledge of data management systems is essential as is a understanding of and basic ability to manipulate SQL Queries.
Further to this any prior experience in the medical device sector or in a quality role within manufacturing is also desirable.
In return they offer a great work environment with a business that really values its people. Company benefits include a free coach service from their local train stations increasing access from the local area, central and east London as well as an onsite subsidised canteen and an onsite nursery. Employee benefits include double matched contributory pension to 12% and private healthcare after your first year.
To apply please submit your CV for consideration.