*Relocation Support Available*
Passionate about electrification and contributing to green technologies?
Seeking to join an established company experiencing rapid growth?
What if you could do that and get to live in the Scottish Highlands with vast open countryside and the coast on your doorstep?
This exciting new role comes to market from a specialist in the production of battery technologies seeking an experienced project engineer to support their continued growth. Joining them as a project engineer you will lead the technical delivery of multiple projects in a customer facing role working with key clients across the automotive, aerospace and energy storage sectors.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support the project manager(s) with technical leadership of multiple projects
- Capture customer requirements to develop battery cell product designs as well as project objectives and goals
- Carry out technical activities and report and present progress to clients, collaborative partners, and senior management
- Support the production team with the development and improvement of cell production processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve engineering challenges
To carry out this role they are seeking a qualified engineer with experience technically leading projects within a manufacturing or engineering environment. Its key that your happy to work in a customer facing role and an interest in or experience with battery development or similar technologies would be highly beneficial.
In return they are offering a great career opportunity with an expanding business and are able to support your relocation.
Thurso is the largest town on the north coast and sits on the nc500 with amazing sights and outdoor activities on your doorstep. The town itself has a number of restaurants and bars as well as a cinema, swimming pool and a number of high performing schools. The location is great for those interested in activities such as hiking, wild swimming, cycling, surfing, paddle boarding, fishing, photography and don’t forget wildlife observing with Orca and Puffins regular visitors to our shores alongside resident seals and dolphins. The northern lights can be regularly seen throughout the winter months and aren’t to be missed.